We are looking for a talented and extremely motivated video editor to contribute to our in-house multimedia team for our e-learning suite of products primarily targeted to the Supply Chain Industry.
Job ID: MCS003 Job Type: Full Time Location: Bengaluru
Your work as an editor will involve
- Administering and following creative briefs
- Creating or identifying the visual content related to the footage and adding special effects, color grading, audio correction
- Creating Graphic Designs for brochures and other visual contents to support the marketing team
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- The ability to work under tight schedules
Additional tasks may include
- Working knowledge of handling video shoots to record the course lectures
- Should be flexible to travel on work as per requirement
- Experimenting with varied styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Relevant degree in Media and Communication would be an advantage
- Relevant media production experience will be preferred – kindly submit your work portfolio while applying
- Hands on experience in Adobe Creative Cloud Products such as (Premier Pro, Illustrator, Aftereffects, Photoshop, Audition etc.)
- Proficiency in any other animation software and tools will be considered as an asset
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Hindi and other regional language would be desirable
- Active listener and should be willing to take directions
- A good team player
- Creative thinking and problem solving attitude
- Compensation and remuneration above industry standards and based on relevant experience
To apply, please send us your resume and portfolio of your past work to email@example.com. Also specify the Job ID for the position that interests you the most.
Contact: Vishwa Dewan (+91-9844001016).