Sales Support Executive, B2B and B2C
We are loooking for an extremely motivated individual to support our sales and marketing team to market our e-learning suite of products primarily targeted to Supply Chain industry.
Job ID: MCS004 Job Type: Full Time Location: Bengaluru
Key Result Areas:
- Identify, build and cultivate a strong pipeline of potential customers for our E-Learning solutions in Supply Chain & Procurement for the targeted industries
- Support Sales & Marketing activities through development of marketing collaterals, participation in relevant events/seminars and building relevant connects with executives in Learning & Development functions
- Build and sustain regular interface with our customers (Corporates) and users (employees) to gain feedback about our solution effectiveness, future requirements and latest industry trends
- Demonstrate high energy, enthusiasm and persistence with willingness to build connect with many potential customers through calls, emails and in-person meetings
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to effectively interact with a wide audience of corporate customers and individual users
- Willingness to learn concepts in Supply Chain & Procurement and understanding the e-Learning domain
- 0-3 years of experience in B2B / B2C sales, business development or consulting experience
- Fresh MBAs or Graduates with a strong go-getter mindset and passion for building a career in sales and business development roles are also welcome
- MBA would be preferred though not mandatory
- Compensation and remuneration based on relevant experience
To apply, please send us your resume to email@example.com. Also specify the Job ID for the position that interests you the most.
Contact: Anish N Anil – Solution Manager (+91-8197318278).
We are looking for a talented and extremely motivated video editor to contribute to our in-house multimedia team for our e-learning suite of products primarily targeted to the Supply Chain Industry.
Job ID: MCS003 Job Type: Full Time Location: Bengaluru
Your work as an editor will involve
- Administering and following creative briefs
- Creating or identifying the visual content related to the footage and adding special effects, color grading, audio correction
- Creating Graphic Designs for brochures and other visual contents to support the marketing team
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- The ability to work under tight schedules
Additional tasks may include
- Working knowledge of handling video shoots to record the course lectures
- Should be flexible to travel on work as per requirement
- Experimenting with varied styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Relevant degree in Media and Communication would be an advantage
- Relevant media production experience will be preferred – kindly submit your work portfolio while applying
- Hands on experience in Adobe Creative Cloud Products such as (Premier Pro, Illustrator, Aftereffects, Photoshop, Audition etc.)
- Proficiency in any other animation software and tools will be considered as an asset
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Hindi and other regional language would be desirable
- Active listener and should be willing to take directions
- A good team player
- Creative thinking and problem solving attitude
- Compensation and remuneration above industry standards and based on relevant experience
To apply, please send us your resume and portfolio of your past work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also specify the Job ID for the position that interests you the most.
Contact: Vishwa Dewan (+91-9844001016)