IDSCM: International Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Selection
- Cost Elements and Negotiation
- Demand Forecasting and Inventory
- Legal aspects of Purchasing
- Warehousing and Transportation
- Manufacturing – Best Practices
- Elements of Foreign Trade
One year (2 Semesters), Self-paced.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Working professionals seeking to advance their careers in supply chain management
- Recent graduates preparing to enter the job market in manufacturing, retail and e-commerce companies
- Commerce, Science and Arts students wanting to add a professional qualification to strengthen their employability
Why This Course?
- Comprehensive coverage of Supply Chain Management
- One year diploma awarded by IIMM
- Meets the IFPSM Global Standards for Professional Competence in Supply Chain Management
- Video-lectures, e-learning notes, live faculty webinars
Registered candidates may request for a detailed list of topics that will be covered in this course.
- Degree in any discipline of any recognized University or
- Diploma holders, with minimum 2 years Industrial experience
For the first time, IIMM offers a training programme that combines the advantages of distance learning with the assistance of experienced professional instructors.
- Classroom lectures delivered via recorded video sessions
- Elearning study material and explanatory notes
- Business games, case studies and assessments
- Certification test to be taken in person at select IIMM branches or IIMM specified test centers
- Project Work
With this methodology, participants can join the course from the convenience of their homes and have access to study material and content on demand.
- PC / Mac with multi-media capabilities
- Broadband connection of at least 2 MBPS
- Compatible with major browsers, works best with Firefox, Chrome and Safari