About the Course:
Ensuring that the stakeholders get the best deal. Finding, acquiring, buying goods, services from an external source, via a competitive bidding process. The process is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services at the optimal price, considering aspects like quality, quantity, time, and location. In – short having solutions to proactively solve an organizations purchasing needs.
- Source to Pay Cycle
- Spot Buy
- Tactical Sourcing
- Strategic Sourcing
- Contract and Compliance Management
- Category Management
- Master Data Management
- Catalogue Management
- E-Procurement / IT Tools for Procurement
- Spend Analysis
Who Should Take This Course?
This set of programmes are designed to provide consistent skilling, reinforcement and assessment for all levels of employees for a procurement organization – both BPOs and captives.
Registered candidates may request for a detailed list of topics that will be covered in this course.
MCS offers blended programmes combining on-line self-learning with instructor-led workshops. This allows better use of participants time and effort. It is also a highly scalable model aiding a multi-locational company to train people across sites without the associated high travel costs.
The Methodology Incorporates:
- Video sessions by experienced industry faculty
- E-learning content and notes
- Activities, exercises and case studies
- Instructor-led workshops for select programmes
- Projects and on-the-job training for select programmes
- Structured assessments and certification examinations
- Modules structure based on band level employee competency mapping
- Report Generation of the employee training performance
- Industry specific case study assignments ensuring practical exposure
With this methodology, participants can join the course from the convenience of their homes and have access to study material and content on demand.
- PC / Mac with multi-media capabilities
- Broadband connection of at least 2 MBPS
- Compatible with major browsers, works best with Firefox, Chrome and Safari