INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Online | 1 Year
In association with
Be a Supply Chain Leader
Who Should Take This Course?
- Working professionals seeking to advance their careers in supply chain management
- Recent graduates preparing to enter the job market in manufacturing, retail and e-commerce companies
- Commerce, Science and Arts students wanting to add a professional qualification to strengthen their employability
Why This Course?
- Meets the IFPSM Global Standards for Professional Competence in Supply Chain Management
- Comprehensive coverage of Supply Chain Management
- One year diploma awarded by IIMM
- Video-lectures, e-learning notes
Who Can Enrol?
- Anyone with a Degree in any discipline from any recognised University
- All Diploma holders with a minimum of 2 years of Industrial experience
What Are The Benefits?
- Course accreditation by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management, UK
- Get professional recognition with value addition to your CV
- Refine your skills on various aspects of Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Learn from experts across the Industry
- Join a select group of professionals and experts in the industry
- Create a path way to an excellent career
For the first time, IIMM offers a training programme that combines the advantages of e-learning with the assistance of experienced professional instructors.
- Classroom lectures delivered via recorded video sessions
- E-learning study material and explanatory notes
- Case studies, assignments and assessments
- Certification test can be taken in person at select IIMM branches or IIMM specified test centers / Online
With this methodology, participants can join the course from the convenience of their homes and have access to study material and content on demand.
SEMESTER – 01
Module-1: Introduction to Supply Chain Management
Module-2: Supplier Selection Method and Development
Module-3: Cost Elements and Negotiation
Module-4: Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management
Module-5: Legal Aspects of Purchasing
SEMESTER – 02
Module-6: Warehousing and Transportation
Module-7: Manufacturing – Best Practices
Module-8: Elements of Foreign Trade
Module-9: Information Technology in SCM
Module-10: Global Procurement Management
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/- (Due at the time of joining)
Examination Fee: Rs. 1,000/- (Due at the time of joining)
Course Fee: Rs. 30,000/- (Due at the time of joining)
GST (18%): Rs. 5,670/-
Total Course Fee: Rs. 37,170/-
The Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM) is India’s only professionally recognised body for Materials Management. It was formed with the mission to promote professional excellence in Material Management.
Its objectives are to ensure wide recognition of the importance of efficiency in the materials management front while elevating the professional status of individuals engaged in various roles in the area. It also aims at constantly imparting domain knowledge and thereby improving the skills of professionals and at the same time propagating and promoting amongst the members a strict adherence to IIMM code of conduct and ethics.
The Institute, through its membership, branches and chapters all over the country represents a wide spectrum of professionals engaged in the various facets of Materials Management.
“Industry verticals are vying to embrace better practices to make efficient and effective Supply Management. A structured knowledge is an imperative need to meet the challenges faced by organisations. This International Diploma in Supply Chain Management (IDSCM), a two semester course is designed to impart complete knowledge about SCM, by professionals in the field of Supply Management. The faculty shares the contemporary experience to make it more interesting and appealing.”
– Mr. T.A.B. Barathi, Course Director IIMM, Chennai.
IIMM is a charter member of the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM), UK.
Today IIMM has 45 Branches and 20 chapters all over India. Its membership numbers over 10000 individuals and institutional members, drawn from both public and private sectors and small–scale industries.
Learn from Industry Leaders
A partial list of companies from which students have enrolled
Frequently Asked Questions
To enrol, just send us a scanned copy of the filled application form along with your Graduation Certificate, ID Proof, Employee Certificate and Passport Size Photo.
- PC / Mac with multimedia capabilities
- Broadband connection of at least 2 MBPS
- Compatible browser, works best with Firefox, Chrome and Safari
Yes, the course is accessible through browser on your phone.
As it is an e-learning programme a participant can revisit the modules of the programme any number of times within 1 year.
1 year (2 Semesters – each semester of 6 months duration)
3-4 hours a week.
Through e-learning modules where the participant will have access to recorded video lectures and e-learning materials like e-books, pdfs and transcripts. In case the candidate has any subject related questions, the helpdesk team will help connect them to the faculty for questions to be addressed.
No, the programme is available only in English.
The total course fee is 31,500 + 18% GST i.e. Rs. 37,170 which can be paid through NEFT, DD or Cheque.
Yes, there will be tests conducted after every module in the programme and after each semester Certification exams will also be conducted online.
Yes, after the completion of the course and all examination the candidate will be awarded the Certificate from IIMM (Indian Institute of Material Management), Chennai with accreditation from IFPSM (International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management).
As the prescribed course duration is of 1 year duration, breaks are not encouraged, but in case of a valid context the candidate will be allowed to extend the time for the next 6 months and complete the course.