Manager Stores Operations (ASC/Q6104)
Who Is It For
- These courses are targeted at people with a minimum of 5 years of experience in SCM functions and operations. These are on-line, self-learning courses. For organizations these are also delivered in blended mode with instructor – led workshops.
- This course equips working professionals to carry out the responsibilities of Stores Management in the Automotive Industry. This covers the requirements of ASC/Q6104 (Manager Stores Operations).
- Introduction to SCM
- Warehouse Planning
- Supply Planning of Materials
- Warehouse Operations
- Inventory Management
- Stores management using an ERP
5 years of work experience or meeting the required ASDC standards.
- Comprehensive coverage of Supply Chain Management
- Certification awarded by Automotive Skill Development Council (ASDC)
- Meets the National Occupation Standards (NOS) of National Skill Development Council (NSDC)
- Course duration – 5 Months
- Online course with Video lectures, Case studies, Assignments, Project Work, Faculty Webinars
- PC / Mac with multi-media capabilities
- Broadband connection of at least 2 MBPS
- Compatible with major browsers, works best with Firefox, Chrome and Safari