Who Should Take This Course?
- Working professionals seeking to advance their careers in Quality management
- Quality Professionals with a minimum of 5 years of experience in SCM and Operation functions
Why This Course?
- Comprehensive coverage of advance Supplier Quality topics
- Certificate awarded by ASDC
- Video-lectures, e-learning notes
Who Can Enrol?
- Quality Professionals with a minimum of 5 years of experience in SCM and Operations functions with B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
What Are The Benefits?
- Certification awarded by ASDC
- Professional recognition with value addition to your CV
- Refine your skills on various aspects of Quality Management
- Learn from experts in the Industry
- Join a select group of professionals and experts in the industry
- Create a path way to an excellent career
For the first time, ASDC offers a training programme that combines the advantages of e-learning with the expertise of experienced professional instructors.
- Classroom lectures delivered via recorded video sessions
- E-learning study material and explanatory notes
- Case studies, assignments and assessments
- Online Certification Test
With this methodology, participants can join the course from the convenience of their homes and have access to study material and content on demand.
- Material Inspection
- New Material Quality Validation
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis ), Control Plan, PPAP (Production part approval process) MSA (Measurement System Analysis), SPC (Statistical Process Control), 7 Quality Control Tools, Cp/Cpk
- Total Preventive Maintenance
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Quality Management Systems
- Supplier Performance
- Supplier Evaluation
- 5S and Safety in Operations
Course Fee: Rs. 12,750/- + taxes as applicable
GST (18%): Rs. 2,295/-
ASDC Certification Fee: Rs. 1,770/-
Total Course Fee: Rs. 15,045/-
Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC) is a skill development council for the Automotive Sector jointly promoted by the Department of Heavy Industry (Ministry of Heavy Industries), Government of India, National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Indian Automotive Industry represented by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA) and Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations of India (FADA). ASDC certification is preferred by the Automotive Industry and recognized by the Government of India.
Availability : Online
Duration : 5 Months
In association with
Learn from Industry Leaders
A partial list of companies from which students have enrolled
Frequently Asked Questions
- Create an account from the following link and login
- After logging in to the portal navigate to the right under Main Menu and click on ASDC Declaration
- Follow the instructions and complete the payment.
- PC / Mac with multimedia capabilities
- Broadband connection of at least 2 MBPS
- Compatible browser, works best with Firefox, Chrome and Safari
Yes, the course is accessible through browser on your phone.
As it is an e-learning programme you can revisit the modules of the programme any number of times during the 5 months.
3-4 hours a week.
Through e-learning modules where the participant will have access to recorded video lectures and the e-learning materials like e-books, pdfs and transcripts. In case the participant has any subject related questions the Helpdesk team can connect them to the faculty and the questions can be addressed.
No, the programme is available only in English.
The total course fee is 12,095 + 1,770 (Certification fee inclusive of GST) = Rs. 13,865 which can be paid through NEFT.
Yes, there will be projects assigned during the course and after completion of the course a certification exam will also be conducted online.
Yes, after the completion of the course and examination the candidate will be awarded by the Certificate from ASDC (Automotive Skill Development Council)
As the prescribed course duration is 5 months breaks are not generally allowed but in case of valid context the participant can contact Helpdesk and discuss the same.