Who Should Take This Course?
- Working professionals seeking to advance their careers in Vendor Development management
- Working Professional with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Purchase/ Sourcing/ Manufacturing department
Why This Course?
- Comprehensive coverage of Supply Chain Management topics.
- Meets the National Occupational Standards (NOS) of National Skill Development Council (NSDC)
- Course duration – 5 Months
- Online course with Video lectures, Case studies, Assignments, Project Work, Faculty Webinars
Who Can Enrol?
- Working Professional with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Purchase/ Sourcing/ Manufacturing department with B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
What Are The Benefits?
- Equips working professionals to carry out the responsibilities of Materials Management
- Certification awarded by ASDC (Automotive Skill Development Council)
- Professional recognition with value addition to your CV
- Covers the requirements of ASC/Q6203 (Manager Vendor Development)
- Learn from experts in the Industry
- Create a pathway to an excellent career
For the first time, ASDC offers a training programme that combines the advantages of e-learning with the assistance of experienced professional instructors.
- Classroom lectures delivered via recorded video sessions
- E-learning study material and explanatory notes
- Case studies, projects and assessments
- Online Certification Test
With this methodology, participants can join the course from the convenience of their homes and have access to study material and content on demand.
- Introduction to SCM
- New Product Development
- Specifications and Standards
- Supplier Selection
- Value Engineering
- Supplier Development
- Negotiations and Contracting
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Sourcing Analytics
Course Fee: Rs. 12,750/- + taxes as applicable
GST (18%): Rs. 2,295/-
ASDC Certification Fee: Rs. 1,770/-
Total Course Fee: Rs. 15,045/-
Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC) is a skill development council for the Automotive Sector jointly promoted by the Department of Heavy Industry (Ministry of Heavy Industries), Government of India, National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Indian Automotive Industry represented by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA) and Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations of India (FADA). ASDC certification is preferred by the Automotive Industry and recognized by the Government of India.
Availability : Online
Duration : 5 Months
Certificate awarded by
Learn from Industry Leaders
A partial list of companies from which students have enrolled
Frequently Asked Questions
- Create an account from the following link and login
- After logging in to the portal navigate to the right under Main Menu and click on ASDC Declaration
- Follow the instructions and complete the payment.
- PC / Mac with multimedia capabilities
- Broadband connection of at least 2 MBPS
- Compatible browser, works best with Firefox, Chrome and Safari
Yes, the course is accessible through browser on your phone.
As it is an e-learning programme you can revisit the modules of the programme any number of times during the 5 months.
3-4 hours a week.
Through e-learning modules where the participant will have access to recorded video lectures and the e-learning materials like e-books, pdfs and transcripts. In case the participant has any subject related questions the helpdesk team can connect them to the faculty and the questions can be addressed.
No, the programme is available only in English.
The total course fee is 12,095 + 1,770 (Certification fee inclusive of GST) = Rs. 13,865 which can be paid through NEFT.
Yes, there will be projects assigned during the course and after completion of the course a certification exam will also be conducted online.
Yes, after the completion of the course and examination the participant will be awarded by the Certificate from ASDC (Automotive Skill Development Council)
As the prescribed course duration is 5 months breaks are not generally allowed but in case of valid context the participant can contact Helpdesk and discuss the same.