Who Should Take This Course?
- Students who wish to make a career in Manufacturing Best Practices
- Entry level professionals who wish to build a strong foundation in Manufacturing Best Practices
- Professionals from other functional areas who wish to acquire domain knowledge in Manufacturing Best Practices
Why This Course?
- Comprehensive coverage of Manufacturing Best Practices
- Certificate awarded by MetaCog Solutions
- Video-lectures, Case studies, Assignments, Faculty webinars
- Programme duration of only 10 hours
What are the Benefits?
- A pathway to a career enhancement
- Value addition to your CV
- Learn from the experts across the industry
- Cost-effective and Time-saving
- A smarter way to stay up-to-date
MethodologyMetaCog Solutions offers a programme that combines the advantages of e-learning with the expertise of experienced professional instructors.
- Classroom lectures delivered via recorded video sessions
- E-learning study material and explanatory notes
- Case studies, assignments and assessments
- Online Certification Test
- Manufacturing – An Overview
- A Framework for Supply Chain and Manufacturing Excellence
- Customer Requirements – Best Practices
- Materials – Best Practices
- People – Best Practices
- Machinery – Best Practices
- Processes – Best Practices
- Quality – Best Practices
- Cost – Best Practices
- Lead-time Management – Best Practices
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction – Best Practices
- Feedback and Improvement – Best Practices
- Learning Organization and Innovation
- Macro Environmental Analysis
MetaCog Solutions is a company committed to professional skill development in the field of Supply Chain management. Using a MOOC technology platform, we offer several courses that impart extensive training across locations in India and abroad.
We have professional management, a young and talented team, and a well-respected advisory team. We have built a solid base of customers and learners who have got significant value from their programmes.
Our customers are from the automotive industry, pharmaceuticals and healthcare as well as the growing field of global supply chain outsourcing and shared services.