Vendor Development Manager (ASC/Q6203)
Who Is It For
- These courses are targeted at people with a minimum of 5 years of experience in SCM functions and operations. These are on-line, self-learning courses. For organizations these are also delivered in blended mode with instructor-led workshops.
- This course equips working professionals to carry out the responsibilities of Materials Management in the Automotive Industry. This covers the requirements of ASC/Q6203 (Vendor Development Manager).
- Introduction to SCM
- New Product Development
- Specifications and Standards for Automotive Industry
- Supplier Selection
- Value Engineering
- Supplier Development
- Negotiations and Contracting
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Sourcing Analytics
5 years of work experience or meeting the required ASDC standards.
- Comprehensive coverage of Supply Chain Management
- Certification awarded by Automotive Skill Development Council (ASDC)
- Meets the National Occupation Standards (NOS) of National Skill Development Council (NSDC)
- Course duration – 5 Months
- Online course with Video lectures, Case studies, Assignments, Project Work, Faculty Webinars
- PC / Mac with multi-media capabilities
- Broadband connection of at least 2 MBPS
- Compatible with major browsers, works best with Firefox, Chrome and Safari